- Certified RV suspension Technician 1995
- RV Rally Technician 1996
- Hunter engineering Master alignment certified 1996
- RV Rally coordinator 1997
- Became Service Manager Sept 1998
- Aided in running Super Steer outside sales, attending various sales shows across the country
- Moved to Washington State in September of 2004 to start Brazel’s RV Performance along with Al Bronzini, Don Lofton & Steve Brazel
- Started outside sales distribution arm called Ultra Distributing
- Helped develop Ultrapower Performance programming
- Opened RV Park adjacent to shop October 2008
Rolando started working at Redlands Truck and RV in January of 2009 and customers quickly gravitated towards him due to his personable approach and his extensive knowledge. Rolando’s 15 years in the industry is significant and very much an asset along with his manufacturing experience at Alfa Leisure and Thor Industries. From the time he was a Supervisor for Quality control all the way to Thor’s Assistant General Manager, his experience and customer service has has made him popular with customers. His love of electronics, HD TV, Satellite and surround sound spills over to his relationships with customers as they routinely ask his opinion and seek his knowledge for all their electronic media needs.
Here at Redlands Truck and RV we are very fortunate to have Rolando with us and assisting our customers.
Chris came to the RV industry from the transportation industry back in 2002. His experience driving buses provided him with the knowledge to make the transition to the parts department at Henderson’s Line up in Grants Pass Oregon and then eventually a successful RV Service Advisor under the leadership of his mentor Mike Bronzini.
Chris is a devoted family man and has spent countless hours volunteering his time and energy to his children and their activities. One weekend he might have the family at the beach or on the river and the next weekend you will find him assisting them at the high school band competition. The customers appreciate Chris’ humor and easy going ways almost as much as they value his dedication to providing the best customer service he possibly can. We are fortunate to have Chris here with us!
Keith Cummins (KC)
I have been in the RV industry with Bus’s since 2002. In which I started in the parts department of Henderson’s Line Up Brake & RV (Super Steer) in Grants Pass, Or. My outside interests are my family & riding motorcycles, the beach & the river are my favorite places to be. Offering the best customer service I can is my goal, and treating people as respectful as I can.